Assessment, surgical management and expected outcomes will be discussed in detail alongside hands-on practical sessions. Pre-operative and post-operative care will be highlighted to decrease surgical complications and improve outcomes.
What you’ll learn:
- Recognition of the signs BOAS and impact on other body systems
- Functional grading and pre-operative assessment
- Surgical techniques – rhinoplasty, soft palate resection and saccule resection
- Post-operative management
- Managing complications including tracheostomy placement and care
- Expected outcome